1/27/10

My, How You've Grown



As I was sifting through work email this morning (yes, I'm back at work, but I'll save that for another post when I can at least see the screen through my tears) I found this 1st picture of Davis. My jaw dropped when I opened it. Was he really that small? Has he really gotten that much bigger in three short months? It's crazy.

The second picture cracks me up, not only by comparison, but also because little Davis is looking at the camera like "What? You got a problem with me? Watch yourself or me and my dad will wreck you with these hard bodies."

and p.s. he's not too chubby. a) he had just eaten and b) there is no such thing when it comes to babies. And frankly, right now, I am envious of that fact.

1 comment:

  1. He has grown so much! I need to see him soon! And as a mother of another chubby baby, I agree: "too chubby" doesn't exist. There's chubby and there's not chubby and all it takes is a quick belly shot to figure it out. :)

    ReplyDelete