11/22/09

Baby Blues

Are real and oh my gosh did I have them last week...
I went from feeling like I was as high as a kite- everything was purely euphoric- to feeling so tired, hopeless and well, blue. I've been feeling a million times better this weekend- so thanks for your thoughts and prayers- I appreciate them.

Also- a huge shout out to my mom and Nikki who have been helping us through the sleepless nights- you guys are the best.

Little Davis is doing great- we have his 2 week check up tomorrow so I'm excited to see how much he weighs and all of that good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. considering what your body and all of your hormones went through nov 7th, it still seems like we should be sending in disaster relief of some sort...
    and i am just so happy to be back in texas to help. i wouldn't miss my late night slumber parties with little davis for anything!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete