11/11/09

The Bennett 3





It's wednesday November 11th, and just 4 days ago, on November 7th, Davis and I added to our wolf pack, Davis Bennett, III (for clarification sake). It's only been four days and I can already tell you it's the hardest thing we've ever done, and/but certainly the best. All the cliches are true- you can't believe you even have the capability to love someone so much, your world changes in an instant, and you feel both totally overwhelmed and like you can't imagine why you waited to long to add such an amazing little person to your family in the first place.

So much to write- but just some pictures for now so I can sneak in a nap today.
Signing off with- thank you friends and family- we seriously have felt so loved, cheered for, and taken care of. And to big Davis- man I thought I loved you before- but I had no idea. :)

Also and p.s. labor stories and more deets to come.

4 comments:

  1. What a precious little guy! Can't wait to meet him! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are the most beautiful pictures! i know you guys are exhausted and exuberant all at once, but i am so so grateful to you both for such an amazing little nephew. i can't wait to see him and i just saw him last night... wishing all three of you love and good sound sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so incredibly happy for you guys! He is absolutely precious!!! I CAN'T wait to give him big hugs and smooches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS- I have no idea why my name is listed as Baby Mastroleo...this is Katie HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete