9/9/09

Long Overdue



I've been saying I would post these pictures for a while and I just got around to scanning them. These are the two most clear pictures we've had. The first is a 3D shot of his face- sort of a profile. Look at those cheeks. The 2nd is like he is lying on his side looking at you with his little hands in fists up by his neck. He looks a little ghost-like here- I think it's the bad lighting in there- but I am fully convinced he will come out looking like a real boy! :)

The first picture was done in July and the second one was done about 3 weeks ago. So just imagine how different he looks now! We cannot wait to meet him.

1 comment:

  1. this cheeky little guy reminds me of laughing until we cried on the trampoline at 112 with sam davis, about how we couldn't laugh and drive at the same time because our cheeks would cover our eyes so we couldn't see... oh little davis, such a heritage you are coming into!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete