9/4/09

30 Weeks

It's not that I never thought I would get here- I mean I hoped and planned on getting to 30 weeks- but it still feels like an unreal milestone. When people have told me before that they are 30 weeks pregnant, I have thought to myself "Geez. That's really pregnant. That baby could be here at any time." And now I'm 30 weeks pregnant. Here is what it feels like...

1) exciting like christmas
2) a little geriatric when i bend in certain ways
3) round
4) the end of an era (young coupledom)
5) full- i've gotten to the point where even eating for one feels uncomfortable
6) grown up
7) very real with all of his motion (rolling, kicking, the lot)
8) crazy exciting- i know i said that before- but it's almost all i can think about

I'm really thankful that I'm going to have some time off with baby Davis during the holidays. It's my favorite time of year and I always try to get "in the spirit" as early as possible- so I can only imagine that that will be very easy this year. I'll probably even be one of those sappy callers on "Delilah"- the all christmas song radio station for the month of December- this year. HA!

1 comment:

  1. de liiii laaaa
    30 weeks! i am almost an aunt i am almost an aunt!
    or... am i already? i've seen pictures of him and i saw him kicking around yesterday. is it weird to say i'm not an aunt yet when we all know where he is already..?!

    ReplyDelete