11/14/12

Bored.

Katie always teases me because one time in college I came home from school and said "I need a change. I can't decide whether to cut my hair or break up with my boyfriend."

I feel that way these days. Not about the same things of course...I clearly don't want to break up with my boyfriend, but I am kind of bored. Not KIND OF...but REALLY...bored. I need some sort of change, and I'm trying to listen and understand what God, and my gut, are telling me, but right now I feel pretty clueless. And its the worst feeling.

I don't ever want to become those grown-ups that just got so practical and kept doing what they were doing, where they were doing it, with the same people they were doing it with, just because that's what they were doing. That would be the worst.

Anyway. That's how I'm feeling today.
Let me know if you have any ideas.

2 comments: