10/23/12

My LittleTiny

My little tiny has a fever. Poor thing. This is the first time she's really been sick- which is hugely different from Davis. He got his first, of many, 103+ fevers at 2 months old. Anyway, she had a 102.5 fever yesterday, so Bennett took her to the doctor. He said it could be viral, but gave her antibiotics anyway, because she was congested and her ears looked a little red. Poor thing.

Separately- bribery works. Last night I told Davis that he was NOT to get out of his bed and come wake me up. That I would come in and tell him when it was wake up time. And that if he stayed in his bed until I came in- I would put a Halloween candy in his lunch. If Holden hadn't been sick, we would have been able to sleep in until 7:30. But either way- I didn't have to start my day at 6:00 a.m. watching Monster Trucks. That is a victory to me. WOOHOO!

Nikki is coming over tonight to hang out- I'm excited about that- and I know Davis is too.
Hope your Tuesday is going well...

No comments:

Post a Comment