10/31/12

Happy Halloween!



Shenanigans this morning at the Bennett house. Davis refused to try the wig on...



Holden in the new playroom at Honey's house.


Rediscovered Tickle Me Elmo. Still a hit.
 



Such a hit that this guy had to play with it too...



Sometimes your bootie itches. It happens. Sometimes it gets caught on camera.






What a handsome little man.

Halloween is starting to grow on me. We get together with some of our closest friends and eat pizza or chili and trick or treat around our neighborhood. This is our 5th year doing this with the Wyrtzens...I love how it's grown. Tonight we're switching up our game and staying pretty stationary rather than walking all over. We'll hand out treats, and take turns walking Porter and Davis around...

I keep telling Davis "Little boys without costumes don't get candy..." because he refuses to pick and wear a costume. Today he paused, looked at me and said "I'll get candy." Like "Don't you worry about me. I'm gonna GET some candy." Ha.

Oh guess what else? Kirsten had her baby and it's a GIRL!!! She really wanted a girl, but thought it was a boy, so I'm super excited. I can't wait to go meet little Frances.

No comments:

Post a Comment