5/31/12

Scooby Doobie?

This morning, Davis looked at me and said "Where are you, Scooby Doobie?" I asked him who taught him that and he said "Davis taught me that!"

He must think of things he wants to say for the first time during the night because this wasn't the first morning he surprised me with something new. The other day I walked in and he said "Guess what?" Never said that before- and had nothing to follow it- but was just very pleased with this new phrase.

Also this morning, Holden rolled from her back to her stomach. She has been trying for a while, but always gets stuck on her side. She seems pretty pleased to be sleeping with her arms free- and her newest thing is squealing and grabbing her feet as she rolls. What a doll.

And how cool is this guy? Look out ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment