5/10/12

Before Work

Some mornings are rushed. Some mornings allow more time for silly stuff. This morning was one of those- and I am thankful for it because even with more time for play- Davis had a REALLY hard time at drop off this morning. Poor guy- makes my heart ache. Anyway, here are some cute pics of my little people before work this morning.


They look angry, but they were actually quite happy. 


Davis is so sweet to Holden, he loves to snuggle with her. She loves it too. 


In daddy's Tough Mudder headband. Always a great accessory.


As are mommy's purple patent maryjanes...

Oh and also, I read this quote on another blog today, and I thought it was great.
"Am I the right guy? I don't know, but I'm the guy being asked, and the last thing I want to do is miss an opportunity or make God mad, so I just keep saying yes." (Bob Goff, Love Does)

No comments:

Post a Comment