6/29/09

Thumb Sucker


Davis and I went to our 20 week appointment Friday to check on little Davis.
All is well in the womb, he is just the right size, is in the right place, and is getting bigger by the day. Also, like his mom, he seems to be sucking his thumb. I remember people asking me when I was little why I sucked my thumb so much and occasionally I would tell them "because it tastes like cherry pie. that's why..."

Also, yesterday, my heroes (Nikki, my mom and Davis) repainted the baby room from floor across the ceiling. The ceiling is a nice white and the walls are a really great modern ice blue. I will post pictures- but in the meantime- the blue in this picture is very similar- though mine has a little more gray in it. Anyway- it looks fabulous and made everything seem more real! It's getting exciting!

1 comment: