6/24/09

Edible Arrangement



Davis sent me an edible arrangement yesterday at work. And I was beaming from ear to ear. It sounds really dorky, but I've wanted an edible arrangement since they came around a few years ago. I have even secretly thought to myself "Maybe someone will send me an edible arrangement when I have little Davis- instead of real flowers."

I guess I just think fruit in the shape of flowers is really fun and special and apparently so do a lot of other people at work. I was walking down the hall and probably 3 or 4 people stopped me to ask about the bouquet of pineapple daisies with canteloupe buttons and chocolate covered strawberries. Then I happened by a conference room where some of my girlfriends were having a meeting. I held the arrangement up like a trophy and then brought them each a chocolate covered strawberry. What a day...

Davis is the best.

2 comments:

  1. so funny - i just saw an ad for these this week again... it is the best of all possible worlds, clearly. way to go davis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets figure out a way for me to get some of those deliciousnesses...(i know its not a real word)

    ReplyDelete