6/18/09

Hi, I'm Mango...


So I'm 19 weeks, and at this point, little Davis is about the size of a mango (crown-to-rump length is 5.2 to 6 inches). He weighs approximately 7 ounces and will increase his weight more than 15 times between now and birth- which is crazy to think about.

While the mango reference helps, I like this visual better:
My friend, Courtney, was telling me a funny story about how she likes to picture babies (in womb) with a little bed, a bedside table and an alarm clock. At night, she pictures the baby hopping in bed with a little book called "What to expect when you're being expected." That is now how I also picture little Davis- priceless.

2 comments:

  1. Court...that is the funniest thing ever. I am laughing so hard at 8:57 in the morning. I don't think my kid or Court's kid will have an alarm clock. just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, sam... no wonder things are a bit rumbly - what with little davis' furniture, i'm surprised your belly is not a bit, well, lumpier! so funny from courtney and yahoo for the little mango!

    ReplyDelete