5/22/13

May Pins

Because my last post was all text, here are some of my favorite pins as of late. How cute are these shoes? I know I would be so much faster in these.


And if I were to hypothetically get new shoes, Holden probably should too. Flats for babies?


I cannot get over this picture. I love it. I want to blow it up and frame it and hang it on my wall. 


I have a hair appointment tomorrow- I think I'm going to ask him to cut it like this. It's called a "long bob" if you are curious.


This necklace is amazing. Would be great with a dress or a white t-shirt and jeans. I LOVE it. 


I think I am going to try to replicate this in our house in Minneapolis. Love the wooden wall thingies and the use of the crates for boots and things. 


And I think this chartreuse piece is amazing. It's from Red and I sort of feel like I need it. Wish I knew someone there. (WINK)


And I love these flowers. I realized the other day that I am a person that always has fresh flowers. I love that. I love picking them, I love arranging them, I love admiring them. They don't usually look like this picture- BUT- I enjoy the pop of color and the freshness nonetheless.


Have a good evening. 
TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment