4/24/13

Lost Optimism

I lost my optimism. It happened as quickly as if it fell out of my pocket and down a crack in the sidewalk. It's weird when that happens.

Side note- this thought also reminds me of the time on the playground when I was little and I fell and ripped a hole in the knee of my favorite striped leggings. I searched all over the playground, at least 20 minutes, for that piece of fabric. I knew if I could find it, my mom could patch it right back on and I'd be back in business.

Anyway- they say when you don't have anything nice (or in this case, positive) to say, don't say anything at all. So, today I will just share with you some of my favorite and recent pins. If you don't follow me on pinterest- it's simply my first and last name.


How great is this watch? I don't know when I started loving watches- but I am always surprised by how much I admire them. I wear my watch on my right wrist even though I am left handed. I don't know why...I just do.


I love this nail polish color. I wish I was the kind of person who always had her nails done. But I'm just not. It's fun every now and then, but I certainly don't have time to be perfectly colored and coiffed.


Hello amazing jeans. I need these in my closet yesterday.


These are called punjammies, which is fun to say, and they are also from my "responsible shopping" board because they are made by women in India. Purchasing them helps them get out of poverty. Double win.


This cracks me up. And my first thought was "Uh...try 10."


I hope I try this recipe- it's a pink grapefruit margarita. I love margaritas. I love the freshness of grapefruit. Another double win. Maybe I will drink them in my punjammies.


I don't know what plants grow in Minnesota- probably none- (I warned you- I lost my optimism) but I would love to be able to have beautifully colored plants like this.


And I think these are so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment