12/3/12

Home Tour and Christmas Cheer

Here are the aforementioned pictures. Enjoy!


Davis gives Ho Ho a hug and a kiss every day before school.



My mom made that little snowman in college.
I put him out every year.




Red and white snacks and treats for the party.

 
What's christmas without these little taffys? My grandma, GayNell, used to always have these when we would go to her house at Christmas. Just smelling them was like a step back in time. 


A shot of part of my living room. See those little christmas cards affixed to the mantle? Send me yours and I will feature it there. :)


Our room, all nice and tidy.


Another shot of our room- love that Lightning McQueen made it in the pic.




Davis' Christmas! That's what he calls it. "Mommy! My Christmas falled down!"


Marijoy's Noonday display.




So much fun. And a great way to spark some holiday cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment