6/19/12

Hello, Old Friend

So I started weight watchers online again. Signed up yesterday and I'm feeling very invigorated already. I have posted once since having Holden about my weight and fitness, and as I noted, I'm in a much better spot than I was after having Davis...however the truth is, I've hit a plateau and I have about 20 pounds left that I want to lose. And I'm sick of it taking so long. I'm sick of thinking about losing it.

And I think it's really been that I've sort of given myself a pass on being very focused- I've sort of been like "Well I just had a baby 3 months ago..." but it's been 5 months now and I think my grace period (with myself) is about over. So, tracking points and things will help me feel free to eat the things I like- but be disciplined enough to lose the weight fairly quickly. So I might be posting my weekly results on the blog here and there so I feel more accountable.

If I was really brave, I'd do a before and after. In a spandex bodysuit. But I'll spare everyone.

Oh guess which uber professional advertising executive almost slept right through her meeting this morning? ME! DAMN YOU BLACKOUT CURTAINS! I quite literally woke up 15 minutes before the meeting was supposed to start...called my colleagues and said "I will be down in 10. Wait for me." And we arrived only a few minutes late and the client was tied up on a call anyway. Thank you God for that internal alarm clock that went off at 9:45 this morning.

Truth is, I didn't sleep very well until I fell asleep again around 8:15 this morning. I kept thinking I heard Holden or Davis waking up- or I would wake up in a panic that I hadn't heard them wake up...

Anyway- thank goodness I get ready really quickly.
Is this week over yet?


2 comments:

  1. Girl! I joined again today too! Let's hold each other accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are super smart in these things, sam, and i know you'll drop all you want to because you are just that good! i am proud of you and all for you!
    xoxox
    n

    ReplyDelete