9/19/12

Nicknames

We have organically come up with some nicknames for Holden...



I often call her "little bitty", which Davis has translated into "witta bitty" and Bennett occasionally calls her "Princess". This weekend, though, Davis and I walked into Holden's room right after she had woken up from her nap, and he walked up to her bed, stuck his face up to hers, and so sweetly said "Hi wittle princie..."

It was about the cutest thing I've ever heard and so now we've all started calling her "little princie". Ha. It kills me how sweet he is to her. Every morning before school he has to give her a "hoag and a kiss." And he wants to really get his kiss right on her lips. She wiggles...so he waits and leans and strains his neck until he can land his kisser right on hers.

I am starting to see them as siblings rather than each of them being my kid. It's awesome.

1 comment: