12/16/11

Girls Christmas Exchange

Last night was the 5th anniversary of our girls christmas exchange in Austin. The first year there were 6 of us and it's grown to 10. It's always so fun to get together, have a great food (this year was at Fino), drink wine and just spend time together.

Every year I'm reminded of how great my friends are and I'm seriously amazed that I get to keep close company with them. Here are a few snapshots of last night. This year Kirsten was able to join- which made it extra fun.

I drew Carrie's name and gave her the earrings you see in the picture- from Noonday. Courtney Greenburg drew my name and gave me the cutest little sparkly studs from Anthro. The funniest gift was an 80s Kama Sutra book, and the best quote that came along with it was "why is everything so hazy?" HA!




No comments:

Post a Comment