8/13/09

Three Months and Counting

Yesterday marked three months until our quickly approaching due date of November 12th. We are getting so excited- it's just about all I can think about. Here are a few things I am looking forward to...

1) Seeing his cute little face- I am now visualizing him pretty clearly- whether right or wrong I see him with blonde hair, blue eyes, and very chubby cheeks. I think it's both the 3D picture (which I know I still need to post) paired with the fact that both Davis and I have pretty round faces. I like to think that our faces are made for smiling- which is basically a nice way to say we have chubby cheeks too.

2) Feeling his soft skin- especially his cheeks (both sets), his tummy and his feet

3) Moving him into his little room

4) Watching him learn to laugh and smile

5) Watching him play with Pico and Paxton

6) Eventually taking him swimming

And that's just to name a few things! I can't wait for November to get here- but I'm sure it will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment